Maestro Accelerator Program
Program Participant Criteria
An application and selection process with the goal of selecting companies that are a good fit for the program is essential to the program’s success. Each business must submit an application and participate in an interview with the Executive Director. The companies which are ideal candidates for the MEC program should:
- Have an existing small, minority, woman or veteran-owned business in operation for at least 2 years.
- Have a business plan or commit to having one completed in the first (90) ninety days.
- Be willing to create new jobs in the community.
- Have a Federal EIN and are current with taxes.
- Certified or ability to be certified by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SCRTCA)
Learn more about the Accelerator Space Available